Discuss Avoid fecking tip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are planning a u tube trick on pikies. We are going to fix an elson tank to the kerb with 150mm anchors and A 5mm plate through base. Film it on u tube and possibly attack them as the try and remove it.

We are planning a u tube trick on pikies. We are going to fix an elson tank to the kerb with 150mm anchors and A 5mm plate through base. Film it on u tube and possibly attack them as the try and remove it.

Theyll have the anchors and the anchor plate before you put your blow lamp down.

Pikeys have feelings too you know!!!!

I chased three of them once idiot closed the window of his van as that was going to stop me from kicking seven shades of ****e out of him for taking my loot. Was holding a spike out of a windy pick . Was a rather stupid thing to do but scruffy twits paped themselves . Driver was apologetic , little runt pipes up ran round to his side of van ready to drag him out of seat and my very handy workmate pops out. In hindsight should have taken every ounce of metallic material off their van!

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyll have the anchors and the anchor plate before you put your blow lamp down.

No the wouldn't three of us planning to hide in back of sprinter poised and ready to go pikie bashing!

Sorry I'm not a thug or some meat head who's always looking for trouble but 3 types of people boil my wizz.

Scrap men

Smokers who flick tabs out of window ( I have trouble controlling my rage at this one )

Dog owners who don't pick up.

Sorry I'm not a thug or some meat head who's always looking for trouble but 3 types of people boil my wizz.

Scrap men

Smokers who flick tabs out of window ( I have trouble controlling my rage at this one )

Dog owners who don't pick up.

Mine are cyclists, old people who drive with hats on and pillows on the rear parcel shelf and pikeys.

Last edited:
I forgot 4th landlords who only speak English when it suits ..... Become strangely religious on a Friday - as they are due to pay but are at mosque. Or are unable to discuss money on sabbath. (don't fast and get drunk and smoke eat pork and steal!)

I love nobs with hard hat a high viz on parcel shelf. Mine lived in boot or on floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Avoid fecking tip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock