Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 7K

Discuss asda fuel stations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

does anyone know the crack with these self services pumps , where you swipe your card before purchasing fuel

today i filled the van up , put the nozzle back and drover off .

normally you have two options receipt wanted or not wanted .

does this need to be pressed to end the sale or is it automated and goes off after so long

didn't occur to me until 2 mile down the road someone might of jumped on after me and used my card

does anyone know the crack with these self services pumps , where you swipe your card before purchasing fuel

today i filled the van up , put the nozzle back and drover off .

normally you have two options receipt wanted or not wanted .

does this need to be pressed to end the sale or is it automated and goes off after so long

didn't occur to me until 2 mile down the road someone might of jumped on after me and used my card

Simple answer is no it doesn't need to be pressed, the pump will switch that off after a very few seconds (have had to go to the kiosk to get a receipt on more than one occasion because I was too slow - you will notice this as you, also, get older and slower!) and after you have replaced the nozzle the pump will start a new transaction anyway.

Pull up, put your card in and pin number and remove card, fill up whatever you want, put nozzel back and request receipt.

They should also have a vending machine that sells Twirls for 85p like in a real petrol station. 85p!!!

Cadbury's secrets? Not heard of them, are you thinking of a Spira bar?

Twirls are basically a chocolate covered Flake, nice though.

Cadbury's Flake, yum.

I also loved Magic Moments, but that malarky went pear shaped when the (ex) missus found out ;)

images

Spangles.

Curly Wurly.

Drifters.

And our Tesco has pumps that you key in how much you want to spend. When you're a tight fisted Scot like me, going over by a penny is like dying.

I seldom eat any chocolate other than topic or starbar.
Anyone remember caramac?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Double Deckers all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I seldom eat any chocolate other than topic or starbar.
Anyone remember caramac?

Agree with your choices

Still get caramacs round here.

Remember Texan bars, Nutty bars, Mintola (mint munchies), Peanut Boosts, AND........

Can anyone remember those bars which were a bit like Crunchy's but orange or mint flavour? It's doing our heads in :73:

Get caramac at asda. I find em too sweet.
The peanut boosts and the coconut boost were awesome and they dropped them both for my least favourite of the three. Just my luck....:rolleyes:

Agree with your choices

Can anyone remember those bars which were a bit like Crunchy's but orange or mint flavour? It's doing our heads in :73:

No idea mate. Only thing i can think of is those xmas jobbies called matchmaker.

What has a peanut in every bite?

A squirrels jobby.

I miss my favourite, Frys Chocolate Cream.

Can still get em system. My corner shop has em. They did a minging fruit one too remember that

THEY SHOULD BRING NUTTY BARS BACK!!!

Sorry to shout.

Kay Jay you've got great taste mate :26:

I love the jelly sweets haribo etc used to buy beer bottles by the bucket load and nerds loved them just found a shop in our local town that does retro and American sweets, so I'm saving up my pocket money lol

sent from my annoying box

I used to like Beer Bottles to. . . . . . . Hmmm.

Maybe that's where it all started :17:

I love the jelly sweets haribo etc used to buy beer bottles by the bucket load and nerds loved them just found a shop in our local town that does retro and American sweets, so I'm saving up my pocket money lol

sent from my annoying box

Nerds aye, kind of a 2 compartment Tic Tac rip off but I loved em.

Anyone remember Jaws crisps and burger bites?

Last edited:
Nerds aye, kind of a 2 compartment Tic Tac rip off but I loved em.

Anyone remember Jaws crisps and burger bites?

Ha! I vaguely remember them.

Aaaaah!!!! Crisps!

Anyone remember Fish'n'chips? Or Smax?

Griddles, Ringo's (original ones were the best) Knunchie Puffs 3p a packet back in the '70's.

I'm not having these 'Baked crisps' now.

Give me the full fat 1970's Smiths, KP, Golden Wonder any day!

Remember those packs you'd get from the pub,
2 jacobs crackers, a dairylea triangle, a pickle and a wooden paddle to spread the cheese, the same wooden paddle that you'd eat your Screwball with. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to asda fuel stations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock