Discuss arghhh ferroli boiler again!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeb59

yep chums its a ferroli optimax he38 GRRR, ok the fault code is A thers a couple of things to do from the install manual.
which i duley did, its got gas, its trying to ignite but i cant hear the piezzo ticking, so im think electrode igniton?

so i check the book and yep its a possible cause, so i rang ferroli tech, ho hum, thats all i'll say there then:laugh3:

do you think i can get the covers off to get at the electrode, oh no ! its feels like the rubber seal is stuck and i mean stuck to the combust chamber. ive heard some horror stories about em melting,? anyone seen this happen?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to arghhh ferroli boiler again!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock