Discuss Arcades Now Active! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We have an Arcade on the forum now,

[DLMURL]http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/arcade.php[/DLMURL] to check those out. I'll be adding a LOT of games in the next hour or so, just takes some time for them to all upload to the server.

Please also checkout, create and join the Social Groups:
[DLMURL]http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/group.php[/DLMURL]

Hope you like the new forum style, I'll be adding a few more features over the next few weeks.

Thanks

Dan
Forum Owner
www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Arcades Now Active! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a directory but it will come with some awesome...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
    • Agree
I'll be upgrading the forum in a few weeks. Giving you a heads up now so by the time I do it, most regulars should know about it. Comes with the...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Me and @Lou thought we'd knock up a new forum yesterday so looked through some domain names we have, and rather than start something else business...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock