Currently reading:
Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99

Discuss Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Aqualisa Visage Gravity Pumped Digital Shower Flexible Exposed Chrome | Digital Showers | NoLinkingToThis

Looks interesting....

Went back for more website has died though!
ballcocks!!

Ahhh man !!!! Had it all on the cart to give to me and the manager screamed nooooooooooooo from across the warehouse. Damnit

its obvious mistake guys, i doubt they will sell it at that price, but what the heck, lets shop :D

That the websites been hacked. Managed did say i don't have to accept a refund :p

Out of stock
now giving an alternative.

not pumped but still cheap. Aqualisa Thermostatic Mixer Shower Built-In Chrome | Thermostatic Mixer Showers | NoLinkingToThis

Ah well it was good while it lasted.
Refunded the money. I've got stuff on order for delivery that has apparently been dispatched but i'll not hold my breath waiting on it turning up.

Bah, just got hold of their t and cs.

shame :)

will see what happens when they ring up XD

The Screwfix Web Site is Temporarily Unavailable
Unfortunately our NoLinkingToThis site is unavailable due to essential maintenance.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Please try again later...

:lol:

I might claim the vat back on the stuff they sent the invoice for :lol:

My phone email keeps beeping, Screwfix and refunding like a barsteward.......Nooooo keep the money, I want my Makita kits!!

never been so gutted to receive my money back.

To be fair on Screwfix, they are handling it quite well. The site is up and running again and people are getting their money back.

Gave the un knowing Canterbury branch manager a beasting.

(had put on order three 300 packs of copper fittings)

so i didn't get them but she knocked 20% off the stanley cases i was getting

Has everyone been fully refunded? I don't think I've been refunded for a shower I'm due to pick up tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock