Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentices Wanted, but its not quite plumbing! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
Stumbled across this -
"EXCITING NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES" to become a Multi Utility Team Leaders and HV Cable Jointers (gas & water mains layer / electrical & fiber optic) So not quite Plumbing & Heating but it is better paid !!!! £12.5K plus bonus, starting pay which quickly rises :wink:
It seems they are taking on a number across the county ---
Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding areas
Swindon, Gloucester, Somerset,
Telford.
Surrey, Kent, East Sussex

18+ (driving license), 5 GCSE's (English Maths & a Science)

Please don't contact me, I just thought some might be interested (hope the powers that be don't mind)

Available Jobs and Careers at GTC

closing date 30th June !! so don't hang about.

Last edited:
Any of you youngsters fancy a change ? They are asking a lot for a mains layer, 5 GCSE's, don't you think ?

HV jointing ain't a mixed discipline. Fusion welding and dragging in lines is but making off and 11 kv And 33kv is not in same ilk as hole digger or lads that do re runs. It's good money better off on network rails books on electrification tho.

But these twosers just want your money and are about as honest as olci!

But these twosers just want your money and are about as honest as olci!

Not 100% what the above means but the honesty of the company should not be in any doubt.

(Until a few months ago my mate ran it along with the whole group)

Last edited:
Really? Every candidate ends up with the credentials and ability to gain employment? There seem to be lots of adverts but less jobs than adverts, and the skills are just like gas. It's not an apprenticeship it's a short course and a pointless experience free ticket?

Suppose they do off shore survival and naval arc quals too? Because we all know it's the qualifications not who you know that gets u on a ship / rig

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Every candidate ends up with the credentials and ability to gain employment? There seem to be lots of adverts but less jobs than adverts, and the skills are just like gas. It's not an apprenticeship it's a short course and a pointless experience free ticket?

Suppose they do off shore survival and naval arc quals too? Because we all know it's the qualifications not who you know that gets u on a ship / rig
Think you need to take a closer look Ermi before give people the benefit of your opinion.

It would also be nice if you credited me with with the ability to tell a good from bad scheme, before I put the post up, trying to help find youngsters a job !!!

Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentices Wanted, but its not quite plumbing! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock