Discuss anyone know how to remove these clamps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just started to pressure wash my patio for summer braai's and the braided hose popped a leak. Have tried to tak the connection off to cut and reattach but don't have a clue how to. Do you guys know if it's possible or can you give me the name of it to buy another and attach.

Hope you guys got some sunshine today like the weather said. Here it is cloudy. Bloody weather forecast. Bank holiday weekend they said it would rain, so I cancelled camping and fishing. But it turned out to be a beauty. And this weekend the total opposite!!!

Forgot the pic 20130601_140539.jpg

looks like a standard 3/8 o ring end, either way what ever connection it is your local hydraulic company will sort you out as they need to be crimped back on with a new ferrule

Yeah spot on there, about the size. Thanks quality. Not a diy job then. Bummer

Are you sure it is leaking from the hose itself? If it is, might be better & cost effective to just replace the whole hose.
The 'o' rings perish on the end of the power washer hoses & I find it is wise to use some silicone grease over the 'o' ring end. " Son of a Gun" spray is also very good for these I believe.

Cut the crimp off and stick a jubilee clip on as a temp until you get the right fitting.

Btw it is raining here but the rain is warm so it must be getting near summer :smile:

Cut the crimp off and stick a jubilee clip on as a temp until you get the right fitting.

Btw it is raining here but the rain is warm so it must be getting near summer :smile:

It is scorching here, has been all day. Lovely jubilee

Sun has come out here now. Just as am about to go out courting with the wife.

Definitely split in the hose. Can see a crack. Jubilee clips a plan tamz. Thanks

Checked hozelock parts and they don't seem to sell a replacement hose. I guess I can search for a generic one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone know how to remove these clamps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock