Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone interested in helping with an article in the Gas Safe magazine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GasSafePR

Hello all

Those of you who read the Registered Gas Engineer magazine may have spotted an article in the latest (Feb 2012) issue talking about what happens when you are contacted by Gas Safe Register to arrange an inspection.
The article talks about the 'hows and whys' of the inspection process and helps to set the record straight on what happens in the process. It's a topic that comes up here on the boards quite often so I think it is worth a read.

We are also looking at writing up a piece from the other side of the fence - what is it like for you to be inspected? Was it explained to you why your work was selected, did you attend? Was it more or less detailed than you expected?

If you would like to give your take on the experience we would be really happy to hear from you, and if you are happy to share your story but would rather your name wasn't used then that is OK too - we really just want your perpective on things.

If you might be interested then PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers

GasSafePR

Hello all

Many thanks to those who have come forward to offer their views on the inspection process and to contribute to the article in an upcoming edition of Registered Gas Engineer.

We are currently putting together the March edition and when that is sent off to print we will start working on this piece so it may be week or two before we follow up - but don't worry, we haven't forgotten you.

And of course if anyone else wants to add their tuppence worth too then PM me and we will add you to the mix.

Cheers

GasSafePR

hate to say it but ive got a few gas safe mags still in the plastic rappers . will they become more collectable that way ?

Morning all

Not sure where the pen came from - maybe the printer dropped one into plastic wrapper!

But I'd hate to see anyone miss out (and it's nearly the weekend) so if you PM me I'll send you a Gas Safe pen, and some leaflets and whatever else I can put my hands on. I'll even send the first one I receive a Gas Safe mug.

(Limited offer, first 10 PMs received etc etc.)

Cheers

GasSafePR

Mmmmmm.......free stuff.....(said in the style homer simpson speaks about doughnuts)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Woohoo.....ive won a pen!!!!! Snooze and u loose guys!!! Wehey....
First of all id like to thank gas safe pr for putting up such a wonderful prize....i'd also like to thank my mom and dad just for being there...i wanna thank my wonderful wife and son for putting up with me working all those long hours...SEE BAB...I TOLD YOU IT WOULD PAY OFF!!!
and last of all id like to thank the forum and the members of forum....without you guys the pen would mean nothing!!!! :D:D:D:eek:
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Happy days perfect timing for writing your cheque out in march while drinking a stiff drink out of your new mug ,:D

as said ,thank you Gas Safe Pr for the great gesture,members get your pm,s in ,might be a spare mug still going ...:sailor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, erm, there wasn't any pen... Just love to see how mad everyone goes for a free pen and a sticker! Mind you with any luck I've got a free pen on its way now!:rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone interested in helping with an article in the Gas Safe magazine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock