Discuss Anyone else had trouble with Intergas Customer Service? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwilko

Gas Engineer
I ordered two 18w HRE Open vented boilers Tuesday 25th Aug through my local independent merchants who ordered them direct from Intergas. They were supposed to arrive on the Friday, but didn't. This was put down to a missed fax between the two. So they promised delivery Tuesday/Wednesday, by Wednesday afternoon still no boilers. Merchants called Intergas who forgot to send them???!! put on a carrier for delivery Thursday, finally turned up at 3.30pm Thursday. Fit the first one on Friday, bearing in mind i removed the old one on Tuesday as was guaranteed delivery for Wednesday, i had one very annoyed customer.
Then i went to fit the LPG changeover kit only to find they ve sent the one for the pre ERP boiler, not the ERP one i had been sent. Intergas rep contacted me directly and assured delivery of correct kit today. nothing turned up. i ve phoned him, left ansaphone and left three text messages for him which i know he s read and he s just ignoring me now. This is my first experience of Intergas and its left a very bad taste, has anyone else had this or have i just been incredibly unlucky. I now have one furious customer, and Im days behind and out of pocket a lot myself with all the hold ups on this.
Has anyone got a number for someone at Intergas who will actually do something to sort this?
Thanks

down to the merchant not having the stock they promised to sell you. Should have gone to Ray and had the boiler in your van prior to ripping out your customers, omho but never start a job without the means to finish it.

down to the merchant not having the stock they promised to sell you. Should have gone to Ray and had the boiler in your van prior to ripping out your customers, omho but never start a job without the means to finish it.

Couldn't agree more. Have materials ready on site and checked before decommissioning. Buy from someone who understands customer service and will do their utmost to keep your reputation intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone else had trouble with Intergas Customer Service? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock