Discuss Anyone bought ladders/scaffold from Towers and Sanders? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Paid for ladders on the 29th November and still haven't received them despite being told several times that they would be despatched for a next day delivery. Plenty of bad reviews I've found since about them. Have called their customer service several times and they tell a lot of guff about my delivery has been sent next day, or someone will call back and they never do and the latest was that they were in Perth!? Well just blatant lies.

Anyone else have the misfortune to buy from them. They're based in London and are the worst company I've ever dealt with.
Warning don't buy, I've had to open a Paypal dispute to try to get my money back.

It's taken them a month so far to deliver a tower scaffold. Not over yet, several items outstanding. They all lie about delivery dates. Delivery is in bits and bobs, sometimes wrong and has to be collected again. 4 calls so far, I expect at least 2 more. It says "fast delivery" on their site. This is a lie.
I thought it might be a scam but the kit is OK, it's just that they are unreliable and complete tw@ts. Towers & Sanders? more like Laurel & Hardy.
Avoid!

I have heard that they don't actually have stock and they order the items when a customer places an order. Their customer service is atrocious and they blatantly lie about everything just to fob you off.

Don't deal with this cowboy mob.

I would be paying them a visit , satisfaction is key however form it comes
I would have mate but they are 380 miles away from me! Got the ladders on the end over a month late.

Yes I had the mis-fortune of buying a ladder from them too -took the chance because of good price thinking it can't be too difficult to deliver a ladder (but paid on my credit card for protection).
Had a day off work but they didn't turn up, supposedly got lost, how can you lose a ladder!!

Then despite many promises they never returned my calls so I had to keep chasing them but eventually I got the ladder 2 days later (but also marked and very dirty).

NOT A COMPANY THAT i WOULD RECOMMEND or USE AGAIN - STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THESE COWBOYS! THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT DELIVERING ON THEIR PROMISES OR WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!!!

dear old screw fix for all my class 1 ladders etc, cost a bit more probably but arrived as promised.

Yes, we've had the misery of ordering from Towers & Sanders. We even paid an extra £94 for special delivery but they only managed to delivery one part of it so it was obviously unusable. After chasing many times they then delivered part of it to an unknown address, still of no use. After 3 months and 30 plus calls including asking for Lauren the Director ( who could be heard in the background being asked for and replying) who refused our call, they agreed a refund but continued to deliberately mess us around for another 5 weeks and not return our money. It was only when we began filing a small claims against them that our money was returned. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone bought ladders/scaffold from Towers and Sanders? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock