Discuss any advice appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toony

Hello everyone
I am currently a self employed tiler in the Glasgow area and want to become a self employed plumber. Basically i want to do bathrooms, kitchens and general repairs. Don't want to get into fitting boilers at present. I have found a good plumber who has agreed to let me work along side him for a couple of days per week.
Just looking for advice on courses that would be of benefit for the type of work i have mentioned. Not really interested in the fast track courses - are way over priced imho.

Any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

not quite sure what courses you can go on mate but im looking for a good, reliable tiler for when I get bathroom jobs, what is your rate per m2 ? a good tiler is one trade that i don't know anyone in :) cant promise anything but i may be able to help you with some plumbing and heating experience also if im busy. Let me know if your interested mate.

Last edited:
GQuigley67 - cheers mate. Definately interested. The more experience i can get - the better. I charge £20m2 including adhesive,grout and trim.
I am from Barrhead - where are you from?

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any advice appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock