Discuss All members read this!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

WOULD ALL MEMBERS REFRAIN FROM ANSWERING GAS RELATED QUESTIONS ON THE OPEN FORUMS, THAT INCLUDES BOILERS AND FIRES!!!

Report ANY such posts to mods/admin and we will take the appropriate action. DO NOT GIVE ANY ANSWER PLEASE, JUST REPORT IT.

I am not gas safe. So if I have a question about a boiler you will not answer. Soo ya need to be gas safe to talk about it. I'm not practicing gas but that doesn't mean I won't have a question!

We will answer plenty of questions about boilers but we will not give advice on boiler repairs on an open forum because to repair a boiler you need to be gas safe registered and we don't wish to encourage people to tamper with things that if are not competent to do so.

Any chance you can put the GS Registered next to all registered engineers ( still waiting for mine )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to All members read this!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back