Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Albert 1 Towel Dryer in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

Are there shops in Ireland that carry this particular towel dryer? Due to space constraints I am unable to install a wider model.

Thanks

The link you posted will deliver and also offer a bespoke service.

This shop is in the UK. Next to impossible to get these things over as a private customer after Brexit. Did this already and my order never arrived. Transporter sent it back to the shop after a 4 months saga. Once bitten, twice shy.

Reply to Albert 1 Towel Dryer in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock