Discuss ADEY magnaclense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to figure out how all these speed merchants manage to do boiler swaps in four hours and power flush them, or just plain flush them.
It takes me the best part of an hour to set up the machine.

Does anyone know if if fits the fernox power Flush hoses?

Don't know about the fernox fittings Leo as i have a kamco machine but i had to make up another set of hoses to fit onto the magna. Not a big deal.
It speeds up the process a bit and impresses the customers when you show them the muck. They think they are getting more for their money somehow.
As for leaking connections, if you don't put them on correctly they will leak. Its not a problem, shut off the valves and reposition them. Any small drips go into the tray and won't fill it.
Btw i hate the box. It is shyte and falls open just looking at it. A stupid magnetic button supposedly holds it shut. My rse!
At the end of the day it is all cash to the cause........the Tam retirement fund:wink:

Haven't tried it yet, but Iove the way you get a really smart professional looking case. And cardboard box for the rest of the bits?

Haven't tried it yet, but Iove the way you get a really smart professional looking case. And cardboard box for the rest of the bits?

A smart looking professional case that will fall open and trip you up as you walk up the drive!
Just hope she isn't watching out the window or she'll be thinking fk what am i getting here :lol:

A smart looking professional case that will fall open and trip you up as you walk up the drive!
Just hope she isn't watching out the window or she'll be thinking fk what am i getting here :lol:

took me half hour to figure out how to open it!

ive used the magnacleanse and the kamco large filter and i prefere the kamco. Quick release's fail very quickly, the kamco filter is transparent so you can see whats gewin on and you can bypass the filter when cleaning it out.

as regards the question about neutraliser needed. Only with cleaning chems that are acid based. most are not. One advantage of using a machine over just a filter is you can dump all the system water with the machine.

Don't know about the fernox fittings Leo as i have a kamco machine but i had to make up another set of hoses to fit onto the magna. Not a big deal.
It speeds up the process a bit and impresses the customers when you show them the muck. They think they are getting more for their money somehow.
As for leaking connections, if you don't put them on correctly they will leak. Its not a problem, shut off the valves and reposition them. Any small drips go into the tray and won't fill it.
Btw i hate the box. It is shyte and falls open just looking at it. A stupid magnetic button supposedly holds it shut. My rse!
At the end of the day it is all cash to the cause........the Tam retirement fund:wink:

Agree completely about the crappy case.
My connections dont leak but the first time I used mine the hose popped off the barbed spigot and I just caugjt it and stuck it out the open window and turned off the iso...
Dead lucky really :p

Been fine since I tightened up all connections.

It all goes in the box, I binned the stupid 29p case for the bracket thingy. Only thing that doesn't fit in is the hoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ADEY magnaclense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back