Discuss Acs exam soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solodiver2001

Happy new year to all, im doing my ACS exam soon just revising and wanted to know if anyone has any practice Qu`s to hand examples etc just so im thinking in line with the exam.:clap:
many thanks Steve

Have a look on the corgi direct web page, did you not get any mock questions from training center ?

Hi jts plumbing i got stuff yes just wondered if anyone of the list had anymore examples.thanks

You should be ok with what you've got, but if your after further revision material, I think kirkgas is the man to ask.

Happy new year to all, im doing my ACS exam soon just revising and wanted to know if anyone has any practice Qu`s to hand examples etc just so im thinking in line with the exam.:clap:
many thanks Steve

send me a PM with an email address asking for training tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs exam soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock