Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, ok where do I start, 52, near Warrington, after spending yrs as a carpet fitter and doing my own plumbing on various houses that I've lived in and enjoying it decided that it was time for a change of career, I`m doing my level 3 now and this forum has been very useful thank you all in sharing knowledge and ideas as I have been lurking in the shadows finding out the do's, don'ts etc cheers guys

:welcome2:

Best of luck with the new career and look forward to input from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock