Discuss A great man will be missed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you read what he did as a mild mannered man who you wouldn't have given a second look at, and then see what some scum does in Tunisia, you have to believe that there is an enormous amount of good left in this world.

Yep, I know my nan & grandad born circa 1896 would be disgusted if they were still here

People fought & died for Britain to be great but in these times even our own born turn terrible & want to kill.

Great Britain, no, just call us Britain these days. Sad times

All the way through history most wars have been started in the name of religion.

Think I saw that the day he died was also the same day that he helped the most escape in one day, something like 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A great man will be missed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock