Search the forum,

Discuss A conscientious letting agent ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Yes I've found one....

A new letting agent local to me are doing very well because of their approach with landlords and tenants.

They have approached me to carry out their gas safetys and gas maintenance work. They have asked me to compose a gas help/fact sheet to hand to their landlords and tenants detailing the importance of servicing, the need for annual gas safety checks and danger signs re appliances. They have even offered to pay me for doing it. Basically I am inquisitive if either any of you guys have a composed anything like this that I might get some inspiration from or whether gas safe provide anything such as wording for engineers.

The key points that the letting agent have raised are as follows :

What is gas safety
Why carry out LL gas safety inspections
Why service appliances
General gas safety good practice for example don't toss your rubbish on the gas fire and don't move the coals
Brief explanation of heating systems for example Combi, open vented, immersion heater
And maybe a rough FAQs For new tenants moving in.

Any inspiration would be most welcome

a guide to repressuring your sealed system to prevent callouts.
the importance of a carbon monoxide alarm.
important emergency numbers eg national grid for gas leaks.

How thermostats work, how to put gas on meter, how to top up pressure, what TRV's.... regardless most tenants wont read it and call for daft stuff.

Thanks chaps appreciate It

I was just curious if anyone knew of any passages like this that were already written maybe on the gas safe sites or plumbing sites i'm not looking to plagiarise but I would like to write it in a standardised type way

Just get them to give out your number so they can ring you direct any time on a premium phone number ! I. for Plumbing etc. and keep them hanging on for as long as possible. make a fortune and wont have to leave home.

Just get them to give out your number so they can ring you direct any time on a premium phone number ! I. for Plumbing etc. and keep them hanging on for as long as possible. make a fortune and wont have to leave home.

Legends like it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A conscientious letting agent ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock