Search the forum,

Discuss 6129 certificate level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

850Rick

Ive been told this comes in 3 parts,one for the exams,another for the practical work and the last one for everything together.I was told this because some learners are just doing the exams getting there cert for it and trying to jump into another college trying to do level 3 with out finishing level 2 lol.has anyone got pics of the level 2 6129 certs ive never seen one.One of mine should be here either this week or next

wait and see what the post man brings you, but don't be surprised if it arrives in stages over several weeks/months.

you get loads of different sheets showing that you have done various exams, then sheets that are certificates to unit credits??
and finally the 6129 level 2 certificate which is not much to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6129 certificate level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock