Currently reading:
2nd year College student looking for work in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas

Discuss 2nd year College student looking for work in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shane.hiatt85

Hi all,

I'm looking for a trainee / apprentice position with a heating engineer. I am currently studying at Poole College and working towards my 6128 Heating and Ventilation Certificate, which I started last September. I am a very hard working young man who is keen to succeed. I have a CSCS card and a full clean driving licence with a car and some tools. I have had past experience working within the community and dealing with customers, I am also experienced in site work and working with power tools. I am willing to travel 20 - 30 miles from the centre of Bournemouth. If anyone knows of any companies who are hiring could you please forward me their details.

Thank you

Shane Hiatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2nd year College student looking for work in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock