Discuss 10x3 brass screws in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the square drive brass screws. The screwdriver won't slip off the head on them because it will be capable of angling a little, which is ideal for screwing in the screws on a cistern to wall.
Slotted brass screws not as good.
The stainless steel screws can vary in corrosion proof.
What are we doing talking about screws on a Saturday night? I must get back to my other half! :grin:

I like the square drive brass screws. The screwdriver won't slip off the head on them because it will be capable of angling a little, which is ideal for screwing in the screws on a cistern to wall.
Slotted brass screws not as good.
The stainless steel screws can vary in corrosion proof.
What are we doing talking about screws on a Saturday night? I must get back to my other half! :grin:

Square Lok ain't that common on the mainland.

Square Lok ain't that common on the mainland.

Sorry, I didn't know that! That is very weird! Steel square drive screws are best screws for sparks, especially holding one on the end of a screwdriver to fix a ceiling switch or rose above your head.
Square drive brass screws are also I find better for screwing standard toilet pans down because the screwdriver can angle

Sorry, I didn't know that! That is very weird! Steel square drive screws are best screws for sparks, especially holding one on the end of a screwdriver to fix a ceiling switch or rose above your head.
Square drive brass screws are also I find better for screwing standard toilet pans down because the screwdriver can angle

I know! I never knew they existed until I moved over here. The first one I came across left me thinking "what the hell is that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10x3 brass screws in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock