Search the forum,

Discuss 101... well 1 use for pipe clips other than clipping pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Hill

As is usual for most things these days the music stand below broke because the key component was made of plastic rather than metal so I set about fixing it. Below are the results including four 22mm Talon pipe clips to hold the head in place. Anyone else used clips for something other than plumbing?
IMAG0387.jpgIMAG0388.jpgIMAG0389.jpg

Look up Kay Jay's LEGENDARY beer thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I've just got into home brewing myself - comparatively lazy compared to KJ but still produces good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 101... well 1 use for pipe clips other than clipping pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock