Discuss Worcester Heatslave 15/19 Can't find filling loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harold bishop

Hello, new here.

I've a Heatslave 15/19 with very low pressure of around 0.1 bar when the boiler is not firing.

It must be a sealed system, since there are no water tanks in the loft.

I have searched high and low and cannot find the filling loop.

The boiler is under a kitchen worktop, so, to get at the boiler top, I'll have to take off the worktop, tiles etc. Not an issue as they coming off anyway.

Any ideas where the filling loop may be ? Could it be anywhere in the system of radiator pipes ?

Grateful for any advice.

If your having to take tiles and the worktop off to get at the boiler properly it could be anywhere. Any worktops over the boiler should be easily removable.

I wish boilers that require access from the top for servicing were made slightly too big to fit under a worktop.

I went to a danesmore the other week under a worktop that was impossible to remove (granite) pulled the burner to find 3 or 4" of debris in bottom of comb chamber, advised customer but weren't too interested, they're just going to run it until it fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 15/19 Can't find filling loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back