Discuss Worcester Bosch (British Gas C1) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

symills

Gas Engineer
Hi
went out to a British Gas Worcester Bosch C1 Combi. Customer reported 2amp fuse burnt out prior to visit. There was signs of scorching on PCB in 2 areas burnt out.When fuse replaced blew everytime turned on switch to on.I checked Transformer, pump & fan ended up replacing PCB.Worcester help line confirmed diagnosis

I left link in on New PCB & did away with external timer just so could see boiler working with new PCB. Worked fine in summer mode. As soon as turned into winter mode blew fuse???? any ideas??
Thanks

Divertor valve? had one leaking thro' valve spindle onto motor,worth a look.

take the motor off and give it a shake you will probably hear a bit of water inside, I had it last week on my own boiler after the diverter valve started leaking and it went into the motor , not on a bosch though

sorry wont be that then lol one never stops learning on these boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch (British Gas C1) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock