Discuss WOLF boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went out to my first ever WOLF boiler today never even heard about them, anybody else worked on these had problems with them they seem well made and a bit puzzling at first but got there in the end with the help of mi's

If you take the burner out you'll need new seals[service kit] pulsar direct stock parts.£50plus !!!!
Had a noisey boiler, contacted Wolf in Germany, they were brilliant sent me a pdf & diagram of modifications [drilling a hole in airtube].

They sent me a manual for the service and I noticed you need quite a few seals and bits. I did notice the parts were quite pricey might just be the boiler I looked at as it was light commercial.

That is retail though, the trade can get it alot cheaper and not through pulsar my local supplier got a price on a pump almost 50% off. If you looked for a vaillant graphite gasket next time you go to get 1 from pts or parts retail is an enormous amount compared to what you get it at

The college where I took my level3/ACS had a wolf combi. I thought it was awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aye lol.

All the lads used to clamber round to work on it cos it was dead easy to strip

It's the first and only wolf I've seen.

Your right it was quite simple to strip down, I think I stripped it a couple of times. Definitely easier than a Worcester.

I'm pretty sure it's still knocking about.

wolf is now sold by Ubbink uk, a sister company of wolf. The service kit is £25. the prices of the boilers and spares has dropped since pulsar direct lost the supply of these boilers.
[DLMURL="http://www.ubbink.co.uk/index.asp?view=static&menu=122&path=%7C33%7C84%7C122%7C"]Ubbink | UK support for Wolf Boilers and Solar Thermal[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
just had a look on their website - some of their advertising guff shows the heat exchanger swinging out for easier cleaning. first time I've come across that idea! depending on how this function's engineered though - could this be trouble? anyone had the heat exchanger out on one of these? nice to see manufacturer's with novel ideas though eh? especially when it's for the engineers benefit.

[DLMURL="http://www.wolf-heiztechnik.de/en/pkp/produkte/heiztechnik/gas/gasbrennwert/cgb.html"]Gas condensing combi boiler CBG/CGB-K[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dear All[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR THE SUPPLY OF PARTS AND SERVICE FOR WOLF BOILERS IN THE UK.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am writing to update you with news of an important new development for 2013.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]With effect from today, Heat Part’n’Fix Ltd has been established by myself and will be taking over from Ubbink UK as the UK Distributor for Wolf Heating Boiler spares.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In addition, Heat Part’n’Fix Ltd will deal with service enquiries and will continue to support and work with the Service Agents currently on the UK Wolf database. Through my new Company, I will be delighted to continue to support you with technical expertise to enable you to continue to support your customers with Wolf boilers.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Our mission is to provide an efficient parts service with 24 hour turnaround on orders from our comprehensive UK stock and to enhance our services in 2013 through additional training of our Service Agents.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Please feel free to contact me with your requirements; we look forward to hearing from you.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WOLF boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back