Search the forum,

Discuss Williams Black Friday hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

I thought I should share a few tips, as some people have been missing out tonight.

The limited-stock offers sell out very quickly indeed - sometimes just a few seconds. You have to have COMPLETED YOUR CHECKOUT to be sure you get your bargain. Dont waste time shopping for extra items, just get your arse checked out QUICKLY.

If you have a credit account - use it. Its quicker than typing credit card details

If you are using a credit card, have the 16 digit number and other details in a word file, ready to cut and paste. There are sometimes several dozen or even a hundred people all chasing after the best bargains, and every second counts.

There is a setting in the top corner of the special offer window, which allows you to sort the offers. We strongly recommend that you keep that set to "recommended". If you set it to "price low to high" some of the best offers will be many pages down, and you have no chance of even seeing them before they sell out.

Don't forget that many offers are not stock limited - there is between £50 and £100 off most of our boilers all day. You don't have to get your fingers in a twist to pocket a few quid in savings

If you have already placed an order that qualifies for free delivery, and want to add another order later that weekend that is under £100, the site will try to charge you for it. If you click "collect in branch" on that second order, it will not charge you. If you then drop us a message or email, we will consolidate the 2nd order with the first, if we have not already despatched. However, we will be despatching over the weekend so its not a guarantee, but worth a try.

Another tip - if you want Vaillant, Glowworm or Intergas boilers this weekend, don't hang about.

Those three brands are selling much faster than we expected, and there is little chance that our promotional stock will last the weekend.

Baxi, Main, Ideal and Worcester are touch-and-go, a lot depends on how busy we are tonight.

I could not log in like lots of folk so I will pay full price next week as I'm of out to pick some flowers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams Black Friday hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock