Currently reading:
Why are toilet seats so expensive ?

Discuss Why are toilet seats so expensive ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Toilet seats these days are rubbish ! It seems more regular now that people ring to get their toilet seat replaced ! But why are they sooo expensive ? Surly theres not that much in them ! For instance on the last resturant i fitted they specified the toilet and the seat and the seat was £135 each plus the vat ! There was 7 of them !

Just seems madness to me !

It made no difference to me they speced it ! Cant think of the bog but couldnt find the seat anywhere ! Well known noodle bar ! They just throw cash at it !

I like the Bath Store soft close ones. They can be fitted to a back to the wall pan after it's fitted and the seat part has a button that allows it to be removed without having to take the hinges off as well. Makes replacement really easy.

I like the Bath Store soft close ones. They can be fitted to a back to the wall pan after it's fitted and the seat part has a button that allows it to be removed without having to take the hinges off as well. Makes replacement really easy.

the button silver ? seen the type costco had them in for a bit ! nice seats

I expect she's got one of these...

Attachments

• Royal bog seat.jpg
    Royal bog seat.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why are toilet seats so expensive ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock