Discuss Who was beaten and hit by teachers at school? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Following on from the thread of things you don't see, you here remembers being whacked by a teacher at school.

I bet there are some young guys here who are too young, I'm 35 and do remember in 1984 getting belted hard on the back of the head with a text book by a furious red face music teacher and I was only six.

How times have changed, if that had happened today it would be on the news.

I did probably deserve it though!

Well im only 26, when i was 7 a teacher hit me on the head with a book and a lump appeared. My mum and dad complained and there was a big investigation, to be fair i probably deserved it, i was flicking ink.

My dad is 66 now and he used to tell me he went to a really rough school (cant remember the name, somewhere up north!) and he saw two fight on his first day, he said both between teachers! i used to think he was joking, but he swears it was that rough. His best mate had his shoes nicked off his feet on the first day.

Ha ha .....

I was always in fights but never saw two teachers fighting (only verbally).

Got the cane once rest of time was one of those black board rubbers chucked at the head

I hit a teacher ? Well two. My sports master was on receiving end of a cricket ball to the face, ( not deliberate) other one was knocked over by football, hit him in chest and knocked him over - apparently ? I was too busy running. Had been kicking frozen mole hills on pitch first lesson, told to stop it and do exercises. Hated all ball sports excluding hockey and rugby. More of a rowing man !

It was a miracle as I couldn't hit an open goal but managed to knock him down from 30 yards?

Probably got belted every week i was in high school and a few times in primary school.
I probably deserved it as i was a cheeky b and would never have gone home and told my parents, i would have got it again.
Never done me any harm and usually shut me up for a while. There were some teachers you just would never done anything out of place in their classes.
The blackboard duster was a sore one bouncing off the back of your head :lol:

Like Tamz, I was beaten so often that it became routine. Pretty much always for being a mouthy little gobshyte. Didn't do much harm, but neither did it do much good. Would never have dreamed of telling my parents, it would only have made matters worse.

Another time was in the dining hall I was swigging from a 1.5 litre coke bottle minding my own business and my mate reached over the table and crushed the sides of the bottle together as hard as he could and it nearly drowned me...I was spraying coke in all directions out of my mouth and there were little boys all round me covered in coke as well as their lunches and I got the punishment!

Probably got belted every week i was in high school and a few times in primary school.
I probably deserved it as i was a cheeky b and would never have gone home and told my parents, i would have got it again.
Never done me any harm and usually shut me up for a while. There were some teachers you just would never done anything out of place in their classes.
The blackboard duster was a sore one bouncing off the back of your head :lol:

Lol exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who was beaten and hit by teachers at school? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock