Discuss Which work trousers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone of you recomend a good pair of work trousers needs a new pair? Obviously looking for good value for money.

Thanks

Great value and hard wearing with all the pockets you'll ever need.....

[DLMURL="http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p16559"]Toolstation > Workwear > Trousers & Shorts > Durakit Multi Pocket Trousers[/DLMURL]

I've got 5 pairs and they last well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a shadow of a doubt. Snickers!
My brother is on his fourth set of cheap toolstation specials that fall to bits within 6 months.(won't listen to me about you do get what you pay for) I have two pairs snickers that two years later are still 100% intact. Bit dirtier and stained now though.
Got mine in arco sale for £38. What a bargain!
Would never buy anything else.

Snickers all the way!! Like my side pockets!! Got the 3212 type (i think it is) the most expensive trousers... Brillant tho!

I'm currently sporting a pair of these
Cheap and cheerful, plenty of pockets but the knee pad holders are a bit low for me, I'm always pulling the pads up.

Thanks for this link. Just ordered myself a set of trousers with knee pads! :) All for less than £20 with free express delivery! Cant be bad!

I bought scruffs pro from screwfix about 4 months ago i found them very comfy and they seem very well made and hardwearing .plenty pockets too

Scruffs pro every time, tough hard wearing, superb fit, top loading knee pad pockets and loads of pockets also look pretty smart. Re getting them covered in sealant and wotnot I prefer to put it on what im working on, not me troosers :yes:

i have been buying them dickies cheap n cheerful one from screwfix £18 like the look of snickers but to tight might treat myself one day lol but i am mostly in cargo shorts

Snickers good but overpriced, dickies never seem to be a comfy fit, tried the red rock things, but the pockets kept coming off to easy, currently running a pair of scruffs and must say very impressed. Very comfy and seem hard wearing with good storage space, will deffo be using again.

I've been using JCB ones from B&Q, really impressed with them and not too pricey. I gave up on Dickies, they kept splitting at the the crotch after a few weeks, was a dangerous combination with a well worn pair of boxers, I "popped out" on a few occasions!!!

Hello i have been using Engelburt Strauss trousers for about 7 years now and i am on my second pair, the first set i bought were still going strong but i had top sell them on ebay due top them looking old and covered in silicone. The Motion trouser www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/show/activeSITE.asp?p=<folder+id%3d"91211EBE-EB70-4B14-85B2-7FDB2D2E0516"><%2ffolder> is the best so far loads of pockets, strong knee material, knee pads never fall out and a slightly elasticated waste so i dont need a belt. Also check out the snickers 9118 knee pads a bit pricey but luxury on the knees.

i have dickies eishenhaur (?) from wickes @£25 worn them nearly every day for 3 years, only one broken belt loop.
i might stretch to 2 pairs by the end of this year as i dont think you should go into a customers house dressed like you just came out of college.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which work trousers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock