Discuss Wet vac ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scotty plumber

Guy's, i've been plumbing for 9 and a bit years, work with about 7-8 different plumber's, but it wasn't until i got on to this forum that i have learned about the wet-vac?? Tell me more please, i do domestic plumbing like maintenance,repairs and the odd bathroom and kitchen! Thank's in advance

Taking a rad off i lift them out full and empty them outside. 2 cloths to catch the couple of spoonful of water spilled. The size of rad you can lift full on your own depends on the length of your arms and how strong you are.
I rarely use compressions and even more rarely push fits. There are ways to do everything in this trade if you know how and none of them involve using a hoover :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet vac ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock