Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss water leaking into boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukstu1989

Hi all,

I live in a council flat and have a combi boiler and i just noticed today (after it's been raining very heavily) that there is a tapping sound coming down into this large pipe that goes from the boiler and up into the attic (sorry i'm pretty thick at this kinda stuff) but i'm guessing this is the flue? If there is a leak in my roof and it is somehow getting into there is it dangerous? What should i do?

Sorry but i'm pretty neurotic and the council never explain anything or do anything in a rush.

Any advice would be much appreciated, cheers.

If your concerned get inform the landlord and get them to send an engineer out to check it over.

As suggested, get on to the council ASAP. I'd also switch the boiler off at the main switch. If water is getting in you don't want the electrics to be live..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water leaking into boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock