Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wanted: 3 Function SDS Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmheat

Gas Engineer
Hi

Need a 3 function SDS drill (ie chisel function) ASAP.

let me know what you've got, I'm in Hertfordshire

thanks

danny

Cheap and does the job and comes with chisel bits

Titan TTB278SDS 5kg SDS+ Drill 240V | NoLinkingToThis

I want to use it with Adeys Vibraclean, will an SDS that heavy batter the radiators a little too much? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
it should have a variable trigger on it, so don't press it fully

It will be fine. I use my Bosch sds on hammer stop with my vibraclean

dont do it!! i have one of those, it will put the rad into the next room.lol
not only that it will kill your arms due to the weight within a couple of rads.

go for the evolution drill for £50 found on fleabay for that job.

scratch what i said....just re-read and the 5kg 1500w titan will be too much for the vibra! the bosch i use is a 650w 2kg

Be very gentle with the trigger mate otherwise even a little 18v combi drill with hammer stop function would be ample

It doesn't have variable trigger but has speed adjustment 1-6 on the wheel on the side. Will be ok just whacking it on 1 or 2 and not putting much weight behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: 3 Function SDS Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I am after advice on installing a bidet in a toilet with the water valve hidden inside the cistern. I am renting. Is there anyone with a...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock