Currently reading:
Vokera Linea 24 wireless Therm

Discuss Vokera Linea 24 wireless Therm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timmy1875

Hi all im trying to fit a wireless thermostate to my boiler but not sure which wires to remove and which ones to connect to the reciver. I have includesome pics below pic 1 is the wiring dig for the boiler, pic 2 is the actual block in the boiler and pic 3 is the back of the reciver. Can anyone help.

photo (1).jpgboiler block.jpgphoto.jpg

yes get a gsr engineer in or sparky,you stick wires in the wrong place and you will blow the board or yourself

I guess you are one of these so can you help me out by advising what goes where.

Cheers
T

yes i am looking at those photos you have bought a salus/tower stat do your self a favor,bin it and buy a honeywell salus are extremely unreliable

You seem to know your stuff so can you please advise me on how to wire it?

well the 2 terminals with a link in marked poss could be your control wires but i dont know your boiler so not sure,would need to see mi,s as your control wires could be mains or low voltage in which case you would remove the link from the salus,plus you need to take mains into the salus use your meter

so your control wires are ta ta there should be a piece of wire linking these together,remove that and run the 2 wires to yor stat,in regards to wiring your stat look at the instructions supplied with it,it will need mains as well

Bump Bump

they all vary considerably most self respecting engineers dont use salus as we dont want call backs so not familer with the connections you would use the ones i have replaced go strait in the bin to be replaced by honeywell do the instructions give a combi boiler lay out?

Remove red wire linking L to com

wire Lto L...N to N

ta loop into com and sl/on (no)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea 24 wireless Therm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back