Discuss Vokera excell80sp query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its looking like the PCB then at 15+ yrs old it probably didn't like been disturbed when the hinged cover is lowered, That's why I queried the voltage, all these manufacturers guides don't go deeper than a flow chart and say replace this or that - I'll see if I can test it out, last time it went I was quoted £200 quid to replace inc' labour, I repaired it for £3.49 and it has lasted 10yrs on that repair, it was the pcb mounted relay had failed, 5 mins to replace it.

PS - Given the understandable caution to answer my query I do appreciate any help that has been given, I think in all honesty that after I get it working this time that I will look to invest in a new condenser boiler ~(fitted by qualified GSE) even I know my limits, sick of replacing the domestic and flow switch diaphragm every 18-24months.. apparently a big flaw of this particular model.

Please feel free to pop over to our Forum with any queries, I think we can break the mold with a little extra help for you guys if you don't mind the odd mockery :)

Reactions: rpm
We have a sense of humour lol... anyway I hear on the grapevine your a closet Leeds United fan who's jumped on the promotion band wagon of Town :eek:

No , its you who have the sence of humour lol .
I saw us get promoted back in 1970 and have waited patiently ( big LOL ) for it to happen again , I honestly never thought I would . David Wagner is a bloody magician, I love him.

No , its you who have the sence of humour lol .
I saw us get promoted back in 1970 and have waited patiently ( big LOL ) for it to happen again , I honestly never thought I would . David Wagner is a bloody magician, I love him.
Just mocking, I don't really follow football but my local has both Town and Leeds fans as regulars, I probably don't live that far from you and rpm but Ill not divulge too much off my where abouts as I know you terriers can get a grudge ;) - fun watching my mates though banter on about it from opposite positions.

Just mocking, I don't really follow football but my local has both Town and Leeds fans as regulars, I probably don't live that far from you and rpm
Hell, I'm around 200 miles away! But will meet tfj one day, maybe next time I visit sis up north :p

Just mocking, I don't really follow football but my local has both Town and Leeds fans as regulars, I probably don't live that far from you and rpm but Ill not divulge too much off my where abouts as I know you terriers can get a grudge ;) - fun watching my mates though banter on about it from opposite positions.

Our young fans have a huge problem with Leeds fans , personally they dont bother me , as for Bradford well .......Pffftttt.

I havnt read all the posts but a word of advice , put a new boiler in pal . Thats ones well past its sell buy date .

Hell, I'm around 200 miles away! But will meet tfj one day, maybe next time I visit sis up north :p

You seem to be quiet these days pal , have you got over us beating Reading lol

You seem to be quiet these days pal , have you got over us beating Reading lol
On penalties! You forgot on penalties :p
Been quiet coz this place is like tumbleweed nowadays for the craic as well you know my friend.

Sorted -

Got my neighbour round with her meter GSE compliant, it turns out that my main Gas isolation lever actually restricts gas flow if fully opened for some reason pull it back a few degrees solved this ...
I closed the lever before removing the cover then when done I opened it back up not realising it mustn't have been fully over by a fraction.

Cheers for the banter, I know I ruffled a few feathers and brought a little exitement into your forum :D:p

Hahaha least it was something simple

Sorted -

Got my neighbour round with her meter GSE compliant, it turns out that my main Gas isolation lever actually restricts gas flow if fully opened for some reason pull it back a few degrees solved this .
I closed the lever before removing the cover then when done I opened it back up not realising it mustn't have been fully over by a fraction.

Cheers for the banter, I know I ruffled a few feathers and brought a little exitement into your forum :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera excell80sp query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock