Search the forum,

Discuss Veissmann boiler circulation pump. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.
Hope everyone is well, and seasons greetings of course.
Just have a quick question regarding the Veissmann 111 boiler, that's the one with the hot water store.
Anyway I've noticed that when the heating is on when the boiler cuts out at the set temperature the circulation pump seems to stop running and starts ago when it calls for hear which seems to be on the internal thermostat.
Also the flue is tilting down rather than fall back of 3 degrees, is there a way to correct this without altering the hole in the wall.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
[automerge]1577647403[/automerge]
Sorry about the predictive text, but I'm sure it makes sense.

Not sure what your first point means Alan ,
as for the flue , it must fall back to the boiler and its an adjustment needed to the flue hole .

any pics of said boiler and install?

Not sure what your first point means Alan ,
as for the flue , it must fall back to the boiler and its an adjustment needed to the flue hole .
Hi Shaun
Thank you for your reply, sorry I didn't explain very clearly,
I thought they circulation pump ran all the time not stop when the boiler cut out when it reached temperature, does that make it anymore clear? Sorry im not describing it very well.
[automerge]1577650661[/automerge]
any pics of said boiler and install?
can organise some pics, was installed about two months ago and seems to work ok, but noticed water discharge from flue which I know is wrong, reported to the installer but he so far has failed to return to correct.
spoke to veissmann and they told me flue had to tilt back to the boiler by 3 degrees, I measured to angle with less than one degree.

Last edited:

Reply to Veissmann boiler circulation pump. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock