Discuss Van leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For insurance call A plan on 01252 541404 (mention my name (Ben Connolly)) and they'll look after you. My mates a rep for them so looks after me but said if I refer people they will get looked after too. Good policy and alost 15% cheaper than the furry critters or fat bloke singing! That deal actually sounds pretty good for the customer. Lovely vans too, I just couldn't justify it this time.

Cheers Ben, I'll give them a call

I get emails off a firm called riverale, they had an offer on customs on there last one. Worth a Google.

Jeez! That's a lot. How much no claims have you got?

I'm going to go on 0

I got rid of my van an was working offshore, so I've technically not been driving a van.

If I get rid of car then it may come down.

It works out £60 a month if I pay £400 straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van leasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
So it is time for me to scrap my vivaro which has just be written off my the insurance company after someone crashed into the van while parked...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is...
Replies
Views
Hi Troops, I hope everyone is enjoying a well deserved Sunday off. I've just purchased a VW Crafter MWB, my last van was Vauxhall Vivaro. I...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Back