Discuss vaillant 630 pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Hi All,

Changed my first one of these the other day which seemed quite straightforward but...... the customer says that the CH dial opereates in reverse i.e it gets hotter when turned anti clockwise. Contacted vaillant as there was a link in the new board between section 3 and 4 and was advised tht it ws not needed so put board in without. The grey wire (permenant live I think) was originally connected into port 4 which i put back. Can anyone enlighten a newbie please as in my head this could only happen if the board was put on upside down. Reading the M.I.s there was nothing said about having to do anything aside from replace and some coding which did not show up.

Thanks

Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant 630 pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock