Discuss TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi
I've got a job where I need to change 29 TRV's in a doctors surgery - I've allowed about a tenner per valve give or take but was wondering if there are any makes you recommend/avoid. I normally go for merchants own type and normally don't have problems
Cheers

I'd go with them if you don't have any problems with them.

I usually use Danfoss or Drayton.

i would go for danfoss as you can manually adjust if reversable flow.

Danfoss I personally have used for a least 15 years and only Aboat £1.00 more than merchants own brands very good product and you can have your name and no on valves at no extra cost.

U want to do all my trvs? £10 each including materials? U on the fiddle? £25 per valve plus £15 for inhibitor. Always fit bulldogs, £6.5 each with lock Sheilds.

U on copper or iron?

U want to do all my trvs? £10 each including materials? U on the fiddle? £25 per valve plus £15 for inhibitor. Always fit bulldogs, £6.5 each with lock Sheilds.

Those are the plumb center (yorkshire) ones, pretty good kit.

U on copper or iron?
copper

£10 for each valve not inc other materials/labour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock