Discuss Triton shower not working properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
that picture of the pipework worries me a lot, i would change pretty much everything you see there, looks very DIY and prone to problems

Why's that tom! This is in a very tight hotpress and the only place for it tbh. I'm very curious as to where you'd change it. Both the shower and heating needs taken of the mains so where and how would you change it. What is it that worries you. Are the connections too close together. Im wondering how you would do it differently

Why's that tom! This is in a very tight hotpress and the only place for it tbh. I'm very curious as to where you'd change it. Both the shower and heating needs taken of the mains so where and how would you change it. What is it that worries you. Are the connections too close together. Im wondering how you would do it differently

Think he means more the materials used plastic pipe and compression fittings

Agree. Would have more faith in a compression fitting in there than some fartty speed fit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton shower not working properly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock