Discuss Tonight. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Sausages. Chips. Beans. Bread and butter.

And I'm drinking a Crafty Hen.

Tonight's a good night!

You're obsessed man!

We were away in freezing Whitby last weekend, and stopped in the local witherspoons lol ( i didnt book it honest lol )
First drink , I orders a JD and coke , the lad behind the bar says ' I can turn that into a double for a extra quid ........
Well wachya think lol , rude not to eh

We were away in freezing Whitby last weekend, and stopped in the local witherspoons lol ( i didnt book it honest lol )
First drink , I orders a JD and coke , the lad behind the bar says ' I can turn that into a double for a extra quid ........
Well wachya think lol , rude not to eh

I'm bound to get more abuse for this but I'm not keen on a double jd. Gives me gut ache. I am a sensitive soul tho.

tonight I am sheltering in the lounge as 3rd offspring(female) and wife are having a frank discussion in kitchen, cant even drink as on call mechanic (as our full time one is at St Ives looking after 2 American pratts who have now even set fire to their boat yesturday!!!!), life is not good, life is shyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock