Discuss Tom's plumbing tips anger management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met up with someone in Bristol at the weekend, with bad anger management problem. I was attempting to change lanes when this old bloke suddenly appeared doing probably 60mph + in a 30, saw him last moment corrected and stayed in the lane. I didn't even leave my lane, but probably looked like I was going to. He gave a load of tooting. At the next lights he wanted to continue his anger and was shouting and about to get out, I just smiled sweetly at him and that made him worse. Absolute knob. As I waved to him as the lights went green. Felt really sorry for his wife.

I met up with someone in Bristol at the weekend, with bad anger management problem. I was attempting to change lanes when this old bloke suddenly appeared doing probably 60mph + in a 30, saw him last moment corrected and stayed in the lane. I didn't even leave my lane, but probably looked like I was going to. He gave a load of tooting. At the next lights he wanted to continue his anger and was shouting and about to get out, I just smiled sweetly at him and that made him worse. Absolute knob. As I waved to him as the lights went green. Felt really sorry for his wife.

Met a pleb at Hexham golf course a few years ago. I had just finished a 14hr night shift in the ground. Like a coiled spring. He was tooting and shouting about what I know not. He stopped at traffic lights infront of me shouting and balling. Asked if I was gay
(Assume gays drive badly in Hexham?) I promptly got my 6'2" 20st out of car, he ran back to his.

Met a pleb at Hexham golf course a few years ago. I had just finished a 14hr night shift in the ground. Like a coiled spring. He was tooting and shouting about what I know not. He stopped at traffic lights infront of me shouting and balling. Asked if I was gay
(Assume gays drive badly in Hexham?) I promptly got my 6'2" 20st out of car, he ran back to his.

14 hours in a bunker, must have been using a 2 iron.
Some of Tom's vidoes are excellent.
Love the one where he's taking up floorboards with a bolster.
Everytime he hits the bolster the video camera jumps off the action and he has to go and adjust. Priceless.
Reminds me of Fred Dibnah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tom's plumbing tips anger management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back