Discuss Threw a slipper at the wife this morning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
8.30am and I almost choked to death, no kidding, on a mint humbug.
Wife was downstairs pi55ing herself, as she thought I was clowning around...jeez.
Just about recovered now.
Slipper missed.

Last edited:
When I was younger a friends dad could curl a slipper round the door frame and catch you at head height without leaving the arm chair!

I have to admit i made a drunken purchase from the inn where i am sat right now as i type this............four weeks ago i managed to talk my way into buying a pair of bulls horns........i really don't know why but i was propper trollied and the deal was done and now i am the owner of a 5ft pair of bulls horns........and the wife doesn't know!!!!!

I have to admit i made a drunken purchase from the inn where i am sat right now as i type this............four weeks ago i managed to talk my way into buying a pair of bulls horns........i really don't know why but i was propper trollied and the deal was done and now i am the owner of a 5ft pair of bulls horns........and the wife doesn't know!!!!!

Man, you and I should form a club.

put em on front of your van! :smile5:

it will make quite the statement.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, put them on your van.
Change your name to: Rhino Plumbing and heating, cos yer thick-skinned and charge a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Threw a slipper at the wife this morning. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back