Discuss Thieving Sods - Tools stolen Leed / Yorks - Please keep eyes open in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Felling sad......

garage broken into last night, the scum have nicked over a £1000 worth of tools. All sorts, but in the leeds/ York area if you are offered any of the items below please pm me or ring the police quoting crime number nyp120414-0435.

even more sickened of as the took my brand new (not used) magnacleanse!! In a purpose made box.

there were all sorts of things taken, but the noticeable ones were a bosch GCM8SJ sliding mitre saw, a norton clipper tt20em wet tile saw. And a complete magnacleanse.!!

Amy help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Bloody hell, too many of us have been spanked recently :(
I hope you get your gear back.

Be up nice and early and get down the local car boot sale.

theres some scummy people out there. Hope you get your gear back.

Police coming tomorrow to fingerprint as the moved a brand new dewalt tool box and a boxed magnaclean. Both these were moved to the door. Only myself locally have touched them.

Might be rays fingerprints tho?

Guess it could have been a lot worse - over £1000 is not a lot in professional electric tools nowadays.
Still very painful and will no doubt be on your mind for a long time.
Hope your insurance covers it.
I lost a few hundred quids worth once & the bother I had afterwards without the gear & replacing it give more problems.
Everything needs hidden & alarmed these days. Would be lovely to have trackers built in to all tools.

What a horrible shock seeing your garage door open this morning....I've been there and your heart sinks out of your backside, your almost dare not go in.

Its a shame there wasnt a pair of vicious Pitbulls in there with a bloodlust. I would have pulled up a chair and popcorn and watched their theiving throats get ripped out.

Police coming tomorrow to fingerprint as the moved a brand new dewalt tool box and a boxed magnaclean. Both these were moved to the door. Only myself locally have touched them.

Might be rays fingerprints tho?
I doubt Ray actually packages them himself??

Tbh it has rounded off a crap couple of days, yesterday I fitted a franke boiling tap and before I turned the water on I must have knocked the electrical isolator and this fried the element. Cheapest replacement found so far is £ 435!!!!

Were the tools marked chalked? Branded in with soldering iron?

god i feel for you. thieving scumbags. like adam said get down the local boot sale in the morning.

Just effin SCUM, sorry to here all this, it does seem to be happening a lot.

I have posted this before, so this is for the guys who missed it -- my youngest daughter is a rozzer and she knows her stuff, she says you MUST MARK YOUR PROPERTY WITH YOUR POSTCODE use a perm marker/paint/scratch it on with a screwdriver or whatever. Take pictures with the post code visable .Ok, the chance you will see it again is remote, but if they find it you get it straight back.

Really gutted for you mate. Stealing a man's tools is the lowest of the low. Hope you get them back.

That's bad news mate..hope you get them back but I doubt you will...thieving scumbags

So for your lose, I hope the thieving gits die in a horrible car crash or something like that.

That is gut wrenching.

Let us know how you get on with your insurer.

Definitely going to mark my tools this weekend!

Unusual first post.

If the facts are as you stated then why haven't you already contacted the police?

It will probably mean some of us will have a chance to have a peak at the weird and wonderful before they go in "Banned Bin" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thieving Sods - Tools stolen Leed / Yorks - Please keep eyes open in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back