Discuss There are a few thieves having a really really bad day today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So through the grape vine and social media, it turns out someone I know had thier van, car and motorbike stolen last night. If only they'd done a bit of research as the bloke who's stuff it was is the brother of the county's former biggest drug dealer.

I know nothing more then there is currently one lad missing since 9am this morning all three vehicles have been recovered and someone else is currently being hunted and is about an hour away from having his address found out.

oops!

What goes around comes around lol

I should imagine one of them is currently flapping about on the floor like fish following an impromptu Achilles injury.

These lads don't mess around. Someone did something a few years ago and found themselves pinned between a lamppost and a mondeo. In one case of mistaken identity someone else had a their own blow lamp taken to their ear lobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to There are a few thieves having a really really bad day today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock