Discuss The sickening feeling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full installation on a cottage that was being renovated and extended. I got the price totally wrong and couldn't see how I messed it up completely, I underestimated time on it as well, the bathroom took a lot longer than I thought as it was shot quality. Granite walls that I had to get 4" pipe through didn't help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The sickening feeling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
K
Roto Rooter took 12 hrs labor for1 person to lay 20ft of new mainline into my house. Rent a trencher, drive four hours my estimate is7000.couldn't...
Replies
Views
Kevin Oblad
K
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock