Discuss Tevo van racking for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaythornley

Two modular tool racking sytems from Tevo.

Built to last, very versatile and in good condition.

All the drawers' handles have a built-in catch that prevents the drawer from opening while driving. When fully extended, the drawer allows 100% access to all the contents, and an additional catch prevents the drawer from slamming shut. Drawers have foam inserts and tops of both units have rubber matting. Other accessories such as foam plastic liners, plastic inserts and dividers can be added. Currently as standard with ball bearing runners. Max. load 30 kg/drawer and total max. 100 kg/drawer unit. For exceptionally heavy loads (max. load 50 kg/drawer), medium and tall drawer units can be equipped with double ball bearing runners.

Both units have good lockers, and i have a spare/second key for each as well.

The first unit with the blue quick access tubs is 1220mm wide by 900mm tall, and 305mm deep.

The second unit with the drawers is 1030mm wide and 1230mm tall and 305mm deep.
Although the top shelf can be removed, reducing it to 900mm tall as well.

I've seen lesser units going online for £200, so i'm asking £350 for the pair. However all reasonable offers considered.

Pick up from bristol.

unit 2.jpgunit 1.jpg

fair point, if you've got the time and the skills to do so.

But they wouldn't be as indestructable, or as transferable. Locks would be a faff to do yourself, and i doubt anyone would consider adding their own drawers that open 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tevo van racking for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back