Discuss Testo 327-1 analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LPC

The pump on my old Kane 250 has packed up and i'm considering splashing out on a Testo 327-1 Advanced kit. Will I rue the day? Could do with a nice tax expense and thought the Testo would make a nice change (looked at the Kane 455 but very similar to 250 and we all like new toys).

So, are they any good?

If i was u I'd buy the 320. Don't buy the 327 because for the same money u can get the more advanced and in colour screen 320, I treated myself to the 330 1-ll and it's absoluteley fantastic. I also have a 327 which requires new cells but the difference is massive and the 320 is very similar to 330. It does everything. Any questions then just drop me a private message.

I bought the 455 for the fixed price servicing and i generally like the Kane units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 327-1 analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock