Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Williams & Co, new website. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

If you have a moment, have a quick look round our new website at www.williams.uk.com

Our old corporate site was looking very dated, particularly when looked at next to the www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk site.

There seems to be a problem with the mapping tonight - although I am not sure whether that is us, or google maps.

I fear that we have had to take down the old PDF of our pricelist, as after many years, the password has been heavily compromised - it no longer protects trade prices, so if you would like to maintain online access to our prices, you need to register at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk

Sorry about that, but there is no point in being trade only, if anyone can see trade prices.

Ta

Ray

93fee69de701dd17a3d2c9f733b34aca.jpg

Just got this ray. Not sure what its all about?

oooeeerrrr, thanks Kev.

Not my area of expertise, but I think that the crossed out padlock means that there is some thing wrong with our SSL.

I'll pass it back to the developers.

oooeeerrrr, thanks Kev.

Not my area of expertise, but I think that the crossed out padlock means that there is some thing wrong with our SSL.

I'll pass it back to the developers.
Ha but on the plus side I have hacked adams credit card details. I have very generously used them to buy you a few thousand bulbs for the garden [emoji3]

Another bonus is that adam can no longer afford pink drinks.[emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Williams & Co, new website. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock