Discuss some one has recommended me here to repair boiler Heat line in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just want to thank you for the recommendation , please let me know who you are .

I did not go as customer is a idiot , I called and explain
first visit usually £50/h labour+ vat
second visit £50/h +materials +vat

he then asked me to sent him e mail as to say that his boiler repair will cost £100+vat only and I will not charge him any more .
to which I explain that I can not do as I have not even seen the boiler .....

then he told me he was a car mechanic and how people did bring there cars and had price given there and then ....
to which I said , bring your boiler over and I will do the same

I dont need to put more down , do I !?

Kind regards
stan

Just want to thank you for the recommendation , please let me know who you are .

I did not go as customer is a idiot , I called and explain
first visit usually £50/h labour+ vat
second visit £50/h +materials +vat

he then asked me to sent him e mail as to say that his boiler repair will cost £100+vat only and I will not charge him any more .
to which I explain that I can not do as I have not even seen the boiler .....

then he told me he was a car mechanic and how people did bring there cars and had price given there and then ....
to which I said , bring your boiler over and I will do the same

I dont need to put more down , do I !?

Kind regards
stan

Thats not what he put in his thread, Some people!

i dont even bother looking at private boiler repairs these days the custs are idiots and want something for nothing and you always get i got this part off ebay can you fit it for a fiver ,,,,,,nah!!

A few more Yes answers to my last post and I'll reply.

My experiences of his suspicious type are they can't trust anyone because they used every stroke in the book and even invented a few themselves when trading.

Could be wrong, but that's what my gut is telling me.

I tried to point the cloth in the right direction, but the bloke is just a muppet. I don't blame you for not wanting to work for him Stan, I would have done exactly the same.

Thx for all the support lads !
Soon as he ask me for the written estimate to be sent over without seen her foooocin boiler I just lost it but did turn him down politely in the way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to some one has recommended me here to repair boiler Heat line in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock