Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Solving Air Locks the centralheatking way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Stuck this here because :-

Another way to draw out an air lock is to connect good quality hose - to mt cock
and then outside on a flat surface stamp up and down on the hose - it will siphon
the air and liquid fine style.

We used to do this years ago at remote petrol stations that did not lock the filling gun
to the pump - 4 fellas jumpimg up and down on a fuel filling hose could fill my
Lotus Cortina in under 7 mins for free.:toetap05:#

centralheatking

Lotus cortinas are ace. Bet you wish you had it now.

Your right, mine ended its life at junction 11 M4 in an arguement with a very tall lampost
mind you my next car a TRiumph GT6 Mk1 did the same trick M4 at Slough - I was young silly and am Lucky centralheatking^
Lotus cortinas are ace. Bet you wish you had it now.

Phirana Capri was a South African special approved by ford. It was a mark 1 Capri with a 5 lite v8 in it. I think it was a homologation special for there version if touring cars. Google it. Very rare and very special.

What if airlock is on upstairs rad with no drain off? Or are we on about hot water air lock?

Phirana Capri was a South African special approved by ford. It was a mark 1 Capri with a 5 lite v8 in it. I think it was a homologation special for there version if touring cars. Google it. Very rare and very special.

When i was young a guy (*****) in the next village had an RS 3.1 complete with beige vinyl roof. It was the fastest car around but my mate had a droopsnoop that could give him a run.
One of the nicest old cars of the crowd i ran around with was probably the soft top scimmitar (believe it or not a reliant) in blue. It was a beautiful car and pretty quick for early 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solving Air Locks the centralheatking way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock